Wednesday, January 30, 2008

3 Ways To Create Drop Shadows

Not being a CSS programmer, yesterday I was intrigued by a CSS programming tip on how to create drop shadows using CSS. So I read the tip and spent some time playing with the code given. Unfortunately, while I could get the code to make shadows as shown in the examples, I found that I didn't like the shadows that much and it took a great deal of time to make them look the way I wanted. But in case you're interested in making drop shadows using CSS here's a good article about how it's done:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/cssdropshadows

For me, I'll stick to the 2 easy ways I use to create drop shadows... click here to get the instructions for both.


To Your Success,
Susan

P.S. Please feel free to leave a comment about this tip.

Tags: ,