Monday, December 05, 2005

A Warning About Fake PayPal Email

Those phisher are working hard during December.

This morning I received 2 emails to update my
information on PayPal and both were bogus.

One message said they needed me to update my
credit card info and the other said I needed
to update my personal info or my account would
be terminated. *Both* included a link to
click so I could update my information.

Please remember - PayPal *never* includes a
link in their email when they request you to update
or provide personal information. They
always tell you to go to their site and login.

Never, I repeat, Never click on a link that
looks like it came from PayPal asking you
for personal or credit information.

To Your Success,
Susan

PS - We've started our 2nd Annual
T'was The Night Before Christmas Sale
where you can get things to help you with
your online business. You owe it to yourself
to take a look.