Friday, November 14, 2008

The Answer Is ...

Swedish grocery store where private label prod...Image via Wikipedia

In my last post I added the following in my P.S.:

"P.S. I used an example within this article however the article itself is an example of something that's done often online. However when it's done correctly you usually can't tell. Do you know what it's an example of?"

Well I must have done it correctly since no one ventured a guess.

Now before I give you the answer click here to see another example.

Have you figured it out yet?

Are you ready for the answer?

Here it is -

I used private label rights content for both! No, I don't use PLR content very often however I've used it to get ideas and as the starting place for both articles and free reports.

Did you know that PLR products are extremely popular right now because they make content and product creation so easy. In fact there are 2 very popular PLR membership sites where many savvy PLR users get their content: Simply PRL and Monthly Content. Now I have to admit that I'm not a member of either since I get a lot of PLR products from another membership site, Crazy Membership. And while I can't personally recommend either of the PLR specific membership sites I did do some research and found only positive reviews for both. As for Crazy Membership, I use it as 1 of my primary resources for my own monthly membership site so yes, I do recommend it as a good site to pick up products.

Now unfortunately some people don't know what PLR products are and of those who do most don't know what to do with them. That means they either

  • don't get them

  • get them and don't use them

  • get them and don't use them correctly

However when you use PLR products the right way it means:

  • You don't have to worry about duplicate content

  • You don't have to suffer from writers block

  • You have a supply of ideas for articles, reports, ebooks and more

  • You can reduce the amount of time it takes to create your articles, reports, etc.

It for these reasons that I' m making PLRBrainstorm available here and I'll be adding these video tutorials to the training section of my monthly membership site soon. They're that good.

So now you know what my earlier article was an example of. I hope you learned something both from it and by me revealing my secret about where the content came from.

To Your Success,
Susan

P.S. Please feel free to leave a comment.


Tags: , , , ,


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]